CUMIN SPICED CHINESE LAMB SKEWERS
Masterfully prepared by chef Louis Tikaram of Stanley Restaurant, to pair with our latest barrel aged beer release, Sun Drenched Fence!
Prep time: 1hour
Cook time: 10mins
700g of free range lamb
1 tsp salt
1 tbsp chilli powder
1 tbsp ground cumin
- Cut the lamb into 1cm cubes and place into a mixing bowl
- Mix with onion and salt. Leave to marinate for at lease 1 hour.
- Light up your grill or BBQ.
- Skewer the lamb pieces onto bamboo or metal skewers. Evenly distribute the lean pieces and fatty pieces to help cook it evenly.
- When the grill is hot, place the skewers on and flip frequently.
- Once the meat turns pale, sprinkle chilli & cumin powder all over.
- Continue cooking until the meat is evenly browned, the inside should still be a little pink (Louis cooks his lamb medium-rare!)
Pop the cork & enjoy with a glass of Sun Drenched Fence - our latest barrel aged beer release brimming with rich malt flavour, notes of sour cherries & a refreshing acidity. Shop this release using the link below.SHOP SUN DRENCHED FENCE